Great Question! There are a number of reasons…
- We can offer you “wholesale to the public” pricing.
- Rent for our facility is a fraction of a retail location.
- We have room for our large range of inventory.
- We have the space for an array of equipment that would not be possible in high-end retail.
- All of this keeps our costs down which are then passed on to you.
- There are several artists in the area which attracted us, including:
- International glass studio of John Lewis, on Pearmain St: https://johnlewisglass.com/
- Glass-blowing artist and teacher, Elin Christopherson, on Pearmain St: http://www.elinchristopherson.com/
Once you arrive here you will be amazed by our wonderful space!
We have a spacious design room with skylights where we can spread out options for all your art pieces, even your oversized ones. This is often not possible in a retail shop.